Haunted Oz

Posted on Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hey!
 Allee and I went to Oz and climbed through the snow, ice and over the slippery towers.
This late night spooky shoot had to be shot at Oz because of the dark creepy towers and erie lighting.
I had this mask that is really a piece of art and not a mask but I used it for this shoot because I think it fits well and makes it a bit more haunted. I had fun styling this as a simple, dark, evil photo shoot. 
Great job Allee, as this is the first time for her to model on my blog!  
I hope this March will warm things up in Chicago because it is just to cold!
I hope you like our travels though the Haunted Oz.
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

My look: MM Couture dress, TopShop heels, and HUE tights.
Allee's look: Jean Paul Gaultier dress, vintage fur coat, HUE tights, and Kimchi Blue heels.




















  1. Had too much fun with you Chloé love you and hope that we can do it again sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shenanigans this is too raw.
    -lena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Chloe and Lena!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, that mask is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anonymous, it is an art piece in my house!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete