Black Ice

Posted on Saturday, March 9, 2013

Hey guys!
Sarah and I being our crazy selfs wanted to do another late night freezing photo shoot. I also wanted to show you guys some of my new gems. Getting all geared up in big coats and for me heels we went out.  This winter as had a long streak of freezing cold, until today. Chicago has finally become lighter and warmer out. Spring is finally coming! This shoot is a mix of new and old clothing. I hope you guys like the solid black and navy colors with a touch of gold in each look. 
Enjoy,
-Chloé Akari

My outfit: Elisabeth and James skirt, Saks Fifth Avenue velvet long sleeve, vintage vest, HUE tights, and Topshop heels. 
Sarah's outfit: Vintage skirt, my lace top from Paris, and Tory Burch Reva flats. 





















  1. beyond beautiful outfit hun! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those heels and that vest!!!!!!!!! XD love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Gabriele and Kera!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete