Death Walks.....

Posted on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey guys!
It's the twins again matching and back in action. I have been inspired by this rose it is on my tumblr it won't let me post it on blogger but check it out on (akarisunlight.tumblr.com) and I hope you will be inspired too!! I was going for a darker shoot, hard and soft concept. The ruffles and ripped tights contrast each other. The coldness in the air and the miring of the twins sets off a new story.
 Please enjoy,
-Chloé Akari
  1. I like the sort of eerie/darkness those two girls have to them. It's a beautiful look.

    welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you that is what I was going for

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG twins!!! they are so odd looking in a good way!!! Love how you styled them and great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the twins both look like kendall jenner. there both gorgerous and i loved how to styled them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The value in this is really defined as the darkness of the shades. This is almost an illusion i just love it. i also a agree with the person that said they look like kendall jenner. I love their dark look i want to get to know them. Ur styling was amazing and the photographer did an amazing job. I will be back on your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you loved the twins and this shoot so much!! I was the photographer for the crazy lights, and when the twins are in there matching outfits. The outfit change was taken by my friend here is her photography tumblr, http://fits2011.tumblr.com/
    I am glad you will be back on my blog there will be lots more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These girls look like kendall jenner. Both of them are so pretty and you styled them great. Love the editing and photography. I love this photo shot and I'll deffs be back on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the darkness, it reminds me of twilight! nice styling IM LOVIN IT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks guys!! I would love to be a stylist, so maybe down the rode, sex in the city would be great!! I love photography I'm glad you guys like mine so much!! Please come back soon, there is much more to come!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete