First Day of Work!!!

Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hey guys!!! Today was my first day working at Frankies on The Park (http://www.frankiesonthepark.com) Was so excited all day to start working! When I got to the shop I got right to work, I started sorting clothes and tucking in tags. I got shown around in the back room and where extra merchandise was. My day was great!! I had lots of fun working retail. Frankies is a store for 7-20 year olds, we have really cute clothes. I love these new sweaters that just came in!! You guys should all check out the website and if you live in Chicago or are visiting defiantly come in to Frankies!! -Chloé Akari
  1. Awesome girly!! Your workin, if I ever come to Chicago I will for sure come to Frankies. Good luck with your job :)
    P.S LOVE YOUR BLOG <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 51st dates but 51st work

    ReplyDelete