I am back from Florida

Posted on Monday, August 22, 2011

Well it is becoming very sad because school is starting in a few weeks!! That means posting will become less and less because of the time! :( well I am going to try my best! This week I went to Miami with my family and friends it was HOT. South Beach is really fun!! Here are a few pics from my trip! Also these Jeffrey Campbell "Night Walk" shoes that I am actually in love with!



I am wearing: Fletcher knit top, an H & M bow, Dolce Vita heels, and unknown tutu skirt.


These are the heels that I am wearing, I love them!


I am obsessed with these shoes but they are sold out everywhere online and cant be found in any stores that I have looked for them at! If you know any place that sells them that are not sold out LET ME KNOW!!
  1. Those shoes are amazing! Hmmm Miami, sound like fun.. One city I have never been to.. Chicago eh? Nice! I am supposed to be moving out there in October..

    Love! ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Chicago!! It does get cold in the winter but I think you will really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those shoes! super cute! Could you follow my blog? www.thekeytoconstantia.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! your bow shoes!!!!!! Pretty Little Liars! Emily was wearing them on the show last night!!!!! Thats soo cool! love them a lot!
    xo

    ReplyDelete