A Walk In The Park

Posted on Monday, November 4, 2013

Hey guys,
Danielle and I had a nice walk in the park on Sunday afternoon. As you all know I love black, I wanted to show a cute way to add a pop of color with an all black outfit! The dress that I am wearing is from a small boutique in Soho, I got on my New York trip. I think it is a very interesting dress with many layers and cool shapes! I used the background of this Buddhist temple because of its lovely architecture   and structure of the building. I think that my dress and Danielle's shirts pleats looked perfect with the temple and stairs. I hope you like all of the pretty fall colors as much as I do, so enjoy it while it lasts! 
Xo 
-Chloé Akari

My outfit: Garcia dress, Dolce Vita booties, and HUE tights.
Danielle's outfit: Blank jeans, and TopShop necklace.








  1. I love fall too. Those are such awesome boots with the lil green on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sick dress
    the colors are cool and you guys are both stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous and Tina!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Jessie, that's so sweet!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress!
    great blog, following;)
    kisses x
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete