Red Soles in Black & White

Posted on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hello!
This was my first shoot I did back home in Chicago! Danielle is a lovely friend and model.  We have known each other since age 4 and have been raiding our mother's closets for as long as I can remember. I had lots of fun styling her in the transition into fall look. Black and white photos are my favorite and I felt that this shoot did not need the color. I hope that you enjoy the lovely skyline view of my city. Lets enjoy the summer while we can!
xo

-Chloé Akari


Danielle's 1st look: Elisabeth and James pony jacket, Sam and Lavi LA dress, Hermes cuff, and Christian Louboutin heels. 
Danielle's 2nd look: Hermes cuff, vintage dress, Christian Louboitin bow pumps. 























My look: American Apparel polkadot leotard, H&M bug necklace and glasses from London. 
  1. Beautiful pictures <3 I love your necklace and bag! Following you <3

    Love from France !<3

    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that's right! Thank you for your comment :)
    And thanks for following me via GFC! :)
    Great Look!
    Keep in touch,

    xo,

    Alina
    wavystyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Cécile, ncboodah, Tesa, and Alina!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photos!

    please follow me if you like!
    thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous post! Obsessed with those sunnies xx

    ♡ thestylepassage.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Marta, Viktoria, and Lily!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete