The Lily Pond Beach

Posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hey guys!
Here is a photo shoot finally! I know that some of you guys have been asking for one because I haven't posted a photo shoot in a while! Ariel and I went out on ones of these springy May days and had a shoot at the Lily Pond and the Beach. I wanted to show you guys some of the new gems I brought back from my trip. Such as the dress and backpack that I am wearing, they are from a boutique called Wanderlust in Cambodia. I loved the little shop and was happy with my finds, I also got a cute white/ lavender blouse. The red backpack is a vintage one from Japan, I had to have it! It is just too cute, I was so excited when I found it! I have been really into socks lately hence my cherry red socks with the booties! I also love loose fitting, drop waist/ tent dresses. You might see more in future posts. Also please admire Ariels gorgeous Céline bag! An amazing birthday present that she got! I hope you are all having a nice May and are preparing for an awesome summer! 
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

Chloé (me) wearing: Wanderlust dress and backpack, American Apparel leggings and socks, Jenni Kayne heels/booties and Tiffany and Co. necklace.
Ariel wearing: Céline handbag, TopShop top and skirt and Kimchi Blue booties. 


























  1. chloooéééééééééééé!!!!! I love this photoshoot so much! im really digging the red backpack from Japan and I love Ariels Céline bag. i really want to be in one soon!!!! Love the last image and the 24th image. love you to bits and pieces.
    xoxo Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flowery dress is amaze and you look great!
    The back pack and socks (thumbs up)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Anonymous 1 and 2!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete