The Beginning of London & St. Martins

Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2012


Hey guys! I'm in London and have been learning so much! Sorry I haven't been posting much but I really do not have that much time in between classes! The starting pictures are pictures that I took during a trash project that was a collaboration in a group of 7. (But what I can say was completely my idea was the cup umbrella!) This post is a little random and scrambled more photography then fashion but don't worry there will be loads of fashion coming your way! I went to Spitafields with my two adorable cousins, which was so fun. I have had such a good time these three weeks at Central St. Martins they are flying past me! Sketching, dying fabrics, research, presentation skills, and deconstructing garments. I can't wait to show you guys my collection! I am wearing: a Rugby blouse, an Allsaints skirt, Office shoes and a vintage Chanel handbag. I will hopefully have many more posts soon! Enjoy! Always click to enlarge!
-Chloé Akari


















 I just love the telephone booth art around london! This one is my favorite so far!


  1. OMG the pictures with the cups are amazing!!! Teen Vogue shoot, totally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys! You are so sweet!! Sarah my cousins are the cutest things ever I know!
    xo
    -Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww your cousins are sooo cute!!!! And I love the other pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brodykent!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete