Featured on Amy Creyer's chicagostreetstyle.com!!

Posted on Thursday, June 14, 2012


Hey guys very exciting news, I was featured on chicagostreetstyle.com! I have been interning for Amy Creyer for the past month and last Saturday was the first time I went street style hunting with her! It was such a great experience and so fun! It was for a Dove campaign that will be released around the 20th. I have been running her Tumblr for a little bit, you guys should check both of her blogs!! Amy has such great taste and amazing clothes! I hope you guys can read and see the post about me! I couldn't be more excited! http://chicagostreetstyle.com/ -Chloé Akari

 
  1. Congrats on the feature! Oh, and I'm following you now, feel free to follow me back if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog!u are amazing ;)))
    i follow u now too ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, your adorable. LOVE your blog. Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, i'm so impressed. thanks for ur comment. i will definitly follow u. such a nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic picture of you!!! Congrats on being featured that is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It's huge for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much! I am so happy you guys like the post and picture!

    ReplyDelete