Flowers & The Runaways

Posted on Tuesday, May 8, 2012


Hey guys, I am so sorry I haven't posted in soooo long but these pictures took quite a while to get back to me and I just got back from a service trip in Mexico. Sarah and I styled this shoot and the photographer was Tony Au. We had a great time getting this shoot all ready, as you can see I got new things from LA! I am wearing the green silk skirt I made, Forever 21 blouse and tights and Jeffrey Campbell heels. Sarah is wearing my new H&M scarf, vintage floral skirt, key necklace, and her sweater from Urban Outfitters. Ariel is wearing my new but vintage Cynthia Steffe sweater, vintage dress that I dyed and flower head band that I made. Click on pictures to enlarge! Enjoy, -Chloé Akari
  1. look at you blooming flower!!!!! you and the lily pond are stunning the back drop is amazing and your outfits are styled very very very very very very very very very wellllllll. love you dumplings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you enjoyed the pictures Waseem. Anonymous I am happy you like my new pieces and this special photoshoot!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  3. CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!! This is amazing you look amazing!!! the lighting is amazing.
    xoxo jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty Chloé, your hair is amazing and I love that beautiful skirt you made!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You J, love you!!!! Also thanks, Anonymous thats really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes they are! My Audrey's! Love them!

    ReplyDelete