Happy 53rd Birthday Barbie!

Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2012

In honor of Barbie's 53rd birthday, we decided to do a photo shoot that was inspired by Barbie! I love Barbie's very much, (depending on how long you have seen my old blog posts about Barbie) The clothes are mostly vintage things of my mothers. Maddies first look: Jill Stuart dress, vintage Pierre Cardin red belt, Forever 21 tights, Paolo heels, Topshop jacket and the beautiful necklace she wore, she made. Maddies 2nd look: My mothers bridesmaid dress for her wedding. My first look: MM Couture leather and lace dress, J.Crew neon pink belt and Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalks. My 2nd look: Vintage sequin dress and the same shoes, Nightwalks! I hope you enjoy this Barbie shoot! Click picture to enlarge! -Chloé Akari
  1. these pictures are too good.
    -Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an amazing photographer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sucha a great set and good idea ! love barbies too! you´re so cute! :) I´m following you

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing black shoes from the last photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys so much!!
    xo

    Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder, what type of cat you have in the picture above. I have never seen that type of cat before..
    The black shoes of that model was always being used by Lady Gaga & now it becomes a trend :)

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes they are very much becoming a trend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dresses and fabulous weges!!

    ReplyDelete