FEATHERS

Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011




Feather extensions has been the big thing lately. I have two of them but don't yet know how much I am in love with them, they are very cool easy to just have in your hair. You can curl and straighten them. They come in all different types of colors, widths and lengths. I think that they are cute if you have good colors with your hair color. Personal I don't think pink is they best color... I don't know why but pink hair and pink feathers are not my fave. Well enjoy your feathers!!
- Chloé
  1. I LOVE THEM SO FASHION FORWARD I HAVE 4!!!
    cute blog!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks!! Ya not sure if I love mine yet! I think they are fun though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't particularly like them but they're REALLY trendy and in right now, so I decided to get them, but I realized they come from chicken tail feathers, and the chickens are treated horribly. It's just terribly unethical, and is horrible to me. I'm an animal rights activist so the whole idea of wearing a feather from the tail of a chicken raised just for one feather disgusts me.

    ReplyDelete