Gift Guide!

Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Finally schools out, if anyone still needs to do some last minute holiday shopping? I know that I still do! These are some little cute gifts that are perfect for the holidays! They are great prices and easy to find online! These are all from either Sephora, Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, or TopShop. Make sure to get all of your shopping done! Click to enlarge the gift guide!!! Have a great Holiday!! -Chloé Akari
  1. I really love the forever 21 one bordeaux heels! thanks for your visit on my blog and for your sweet comment, also I like your blog, Now I am happy to be your follower , I hope you will want to follow me on google friends connect and also on fb

    http://keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com/ have a good day ... keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the two items from forever 21, I can never find anything nice when I go shopping there though! x

    miaoliver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!! I love then shoes and bag!! It can get a little stressful being in Forever21, try shopping online?

    ReplyDelete