Early Christmas Gift!!

Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2011

These are my new shoes Jeffrey Campbell "back bows"!!! I am in love with them!!!! I tried them on at Akira and they were the last pair, I needed them!! My very nice aunt bought them for me! Maroon is my favorite color right now. I have wanted/ needed a floppy hat and I either wanted a maroon or black one and I found a maroon one to go with the shoes and a pair of tights. The tights are really cute ^ as you can see above. I also LOVE the hat, I will be doing a photo shoot soon with all my new things! Oh and I also made a new collar!! Happy Holidays!!!
 -Chloé Akari


  1. Those shoes are gorgeous !!! love them <3
    your blog is very nice dear :)
    xx
    Veronica
    http://in-the-jungle-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THOSE SHOES ARE KILLER!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!!!! Great choice, I love your taste!!! Post more pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys!! I love them too!!!! I will be posting more tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete