Blood Maroon

Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hey guys I was really in the mood to do a photo shoot yesterday it was a school night so it had to be quick! I set up my camera and put to the timer, and took some shoots of my self. I went shopping yesterday as you know and I also got this floppy maroon hat and these cool tights. I layered two pairs of tights, plain black ones and my new maroon ones. I am wearing Forever21 and HUE tights, a black long sleeve, my American Apparel skirt and my new Jeffrey Campbell "back bow" shoes!!! Enjoy, Chloé Akari
  1. I love your floppy hat!!! I want one so bad, I love your photo shoot, style and photography skills. WOOHHH WOOHH please post more of your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not my favorite photoshoot of yours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I did a great job considering I took all of them... I love all my new gifts!! Enjoy the Holidays ;)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo shoot!!! U did an amazing job since u took all these pics!!! love all the maroon

    ReplyDelete