Nightmare Before Christmas

Posted on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Break has been pretty nice having not to worry about homework and tests. I missed my friend Sonia so much and she has been wanting to model for me! Here is our photo shoot from today! Sonia is wearing a H&M dress, Forever 21 tights, and Allsaints boots. I am wearing a French Connection dress, Hue tights, Jeffrey Campbell heels, the 2nd collar I made!!! I made it out of random metal pieces from around my house! Click to enlarge!! We crept around dark trees, climbed on fences trying to run away from our nightmares and fell into the deepest cracks of the earth. Save us, 
-Chloé Akari
  1. Wow I loveeee your collar thats super duper cool! I am so jealous of Sonia's hair!! great photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I had another photo shoot today, check it out later I will post it after I do my editing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collar is awsome! Congrats for you!

    AnnConstance

    annconstanceroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete