Thanks To Sophistication

Posted on Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hey Guys,
Brooke and I had a photo shoot during our little Thanksgiving break. We shot at Brooke's beautiful home on a pretty day! Brooke is a new model and had her first shoot on the blog, definitely not her last. The lighting was prime for once, a rare sighting in Chicago! I was very appreciative for the lighting because I've missed it for a while. I tried to create a more sophisticated look for us, using a classic high necklines and appropriate hems. 
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

My look: Maude skirt, HUE tights, American Apparel top, Phillip Lim for Target bag, and Dolce Vita heels.
Brooke's look: Fjäll sweater, Chanel boots and skirt, and vintage jewelry. 








  1. You guys look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the skirt in the first photo
    and the black boots!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I once saw chloe akari wearing
    skirts and tights
    so I bought skirts and tights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anonymous, Beauty Flower, and Anonymous (love the mean girls reference!)

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfits and photoshoots! You have the best style and you're such an inspiration :)

    I was wondering, how do you get the contact me on the side of the blog page, and what camera do you use? Plus, what are your fave places to shop?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your friend look amazing!!
    I love the Chanel boots she is wearing and your bag!!!

    xoxo



    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Poppy Bella and Marianna! Poppy Bella it is in the blogger template gadgets section. I use a Nikon D3100 and I shop at many different places! I like Topshop, Urban Outfitters, Bloomingdales, and do a lot of shopping online!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete