The Gray Scale

Posted on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Hello,
Winter has hit Chicago! In the last few days it has been freezing. I thought that my gray outfit expressed how the weather has been and how many of us have been feeling. I thought that the old church background would be a cool backdrop for my outfit. I realized that I hadn't posted my white nurse-ish shoes yet! I have been living in them through the summer and fall, they are so comfortable and easy to wear. I hope everyone stays warm and has a nice Thanksgiving!
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

My look: L.A.M.B skirt, TopShop bag, Zara kids top, Office platforms, and HUE tights. 







  1. Your shoes are really cool and I love how they match your bag :) x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. 50 shades of grey? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing bag, dear! great outfit
    what do you think about following each other? just let me know)
    keep in touch, xoxo
    http://yuliasi.blogspot.ru/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have long legs-
    greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. asian blair waldorf? I think yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Love your bag! I'm following you and now I'm waiting for you too dear! Thank you for stopping by!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Freya, Anonymous, Yulia, Greg, Anonymous 2 and Evi!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so pretty! I absolutely love your outfit, so stylish! Gorgeous platforms and top.x
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment.x You have such a great blog and I would love to follow each other, just followed you via GFC.x
    xxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Stephanie!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete