Style Chicago Fashion Show

Posted on Wednesday, November 7, 2012


Hey guys! 
This is the Style Chicago Fashion Show! This is the second to last fashion show I will be posting about fashion week. I had such a nice time being at this event. I had the privilege of meeting the designer Shalini before the show. I am wearing a Giorgio Armani jacket and vintage earrings. My favorite collections were Shalini, Barbra Bates, Swaby, and Borris Powell. I think that most of the designers were very impressive. I sat 2nd row and had a perfect window for taking pictures, the lighting for this show was great! Trends that I have been seeing tons of are peplums and ruffles. 
Enjoy the show!
-Chloé Akari 




















  1. Some of these pieces are just amazing! Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    http://aaperception.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much it is all so pretty and unique!
    http://repurposedly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you all really liked this post!
    Thanks, for all the sweet comments!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete