Fashion Takes Flight

Posted on Friday, November 2, 2012

Hi!
Durring Fashion Week here I went to "The Fashion Takes Flight" fashion show. Which was really fun and interesting because it was sponsoring Mario Tricoci's "Make Me a Model" program. There where five girls that were modeling and competing to be signed. I loved some of the designers pieces and below are my favorites and some guests that I though looked cool. My favorite designers from the show were, Imaginary People, Shelby Steiner, and Atelier Azza. Overall the show was great and everyone designers and models did an amazing job! For this season again lots of leather, but also prints, draping, embroidery and great foe me lots of BLACK! I hope you enjoy these shots. 
-Chloé Akari











 I wore my design with my Nightwalks and vintage bag. 


Last years "Make Me a Model Winner" (left)

Kennedy Ashinze and Ayrun Dismuke.





Mario Tricoci and I. 

  1. Hi girl! I am Angela from the AngelaSquared blog, and have created a new one, with a slightly different approach.
    I was hoping we could follow each other on this one too! Through Bloglovin and GFC. Let me know!

    Besos,
    http://instantmilk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are great, I like the details on the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Instant Milk and Anonymous, I'm happy you like the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love all these shots! looks like such a great runway show!

    love from San Francisco, Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog, would love to follow each other.

    Now following on GFC, please follow me as well :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chloe! Love the pieces from the fashion show:)! Just found your blog and am your newest follower on GFC #124! Check out my blog if you'd like! Thanks:)!

    Rita @ www.CoastWithMe.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Britt+Whit and Rita! I am glad you guys liked this post and my pictures!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete