Le Chat Et Moi

Posted on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bonjour!
So now that I am unfortunately back home and now at school, summer is over... That was the bad new first great news is that fall is here! Time to whip out the tights and tweed jackets. And yes I am using French words even though I am posting about Spain, makes a lot of sense I know! Well this little post is about a cat that I met while walking down the street in a beachy little area. Also I am showing you my new skills with the camera. In my first outfit I am wearing a Theory tank, Jonak shoes, and my new leather skirt. The second look I am wearing a DKNY skirt, Forever 21 skirt, and a head band that I bought on the street. Then in my last outfit I am wearing my Rugby blouse, black skirt and We Who See shoes. I how you love the scenery as much as I did! 
Enjoy!
-Chloé Akari 

















  1. Chloe this looks great. The photographs are amazing. How do you do the wierd shapes with the lights like it looks like they were moving during the shot. Also is that lil D i see. love you -j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I've given you a blog award :)
    I really like your blog!
    You can find the rules of this game on my blog. To translate into english press the translate button at the sidebar. Or you can contact me! I'll help you :)

    Greetings from Germany, Anna
    http://lefabuleuxdestindanna.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment hun:) lovely blog

    kisses from Istanbul !:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos! I love the cat and pictures! Cute blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys! Anna thank you so much for giving me the award!
    xo
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  6. i spy with my little eye...little D! love you these are great!!

    ReplyDelete