CODE RED

Posted on Saturday, September 15, 2012


I have been trying to save summer as much as I can! Even though I am very excited for fall! Now that school has started everything is back to being so much more complicated and fast pace. I got these red lensed glasses and I had an idea of placing them over my camera! The effect it had on the light was fantastic! The sky turned yellow somehow and everything changed. This post is just showing Ariel and I being ourselves on the roof.  I love my new Mango blue skirt! My outfit is a little inspired by arsty school girl, and a little of Blair Waldorf. Ariels is a bit modern day prairie girl. I am wearing my Cynthia Rowley shirt, Mango skirt, Tory Burch flats and orange socks from Paris. Ariel is wearing a Jenni Kayne dress and Kimchi Blue shoes. Welcoming fall! 
Enjoy the red zone...
-Chloé Akari































  1. I love your Tory Burch shoes! Naomi xx

    www.oneheelforward.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your 118th follower now =)
    I like this post !! =)

    Check out my new post too <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Naomi and Anna, glad you liked the post!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red film over it! Very creative. (:

    I'd love if you checked out my blog!
    Have a great day. (:
    onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. well cathy, its not red film its red sunnies over the camara. Get with the program. Its 2012 not 1979 now getting back to chloé akari this is ZOMG bananas. J'adore love this! You couldnt be any pretty. Your style is amazing style me one day. love you...guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello :.)! ove the ballerinas!!! wowwwwww, follow you now ;)

    hope you can follow me now ;) www.fashionrella.com

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Caty Anonymous and Fioella! I am so happy you like the red!!
    You all are too nice!
    xo
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete