Oscar De La Renta Fall 2012 RTW

Posted on Thursday, February 16, 2012

The details on this whole piece are amazing, I love the touch of pink and all the accessories.
Here is the first outfit with his new neckline and painted or silk screened gems and pearl brooch looking things.
I love the pink fur, currently I love fur!!
This netting gown is just lovely! it is so effortless looking, yet with so much detail.
Emphasis on the rich beautiful fabric! His color choices are breathtaking.
I have noticed that many designers are using lots of prints and interesting designs.
Love this structure!
This is similar to his tassel dress from his last collection.
I love this cute little cocktail dress! The trim is adorable!!
Love this crazy netting gown!
This teal fabric is so rich and the brooch print!
Again with the print and fabric.
I am obsessed with the structure of this gown and the sleeves are adorable.
I love the crushed velvet gown it is so pretty.
Many designers have been using lots of black and white, which I love!!
This gems and jewels are so colorful and very tasteful.
I love the embroidery and pearls on the bottom!
Oscar has blown me away yet again! The detail and new ideas he uses for each collection is impeccable. Personally I prefer avant grade and not really "Ready to Wear". To me it is more of a gift to the eye to look at those type of pieces. In this collection, I see the themes of, the painted gems and brooch looking things, I love them, the colors he used for this collection was exquisite! I am in love with his very interesting neckline in a bunch of his pieces. The couture netting pieces were also fantastic! I end this post with one of his famous taffeta gowns. Enjoy!! Always click on pictures to enlarge! -Chloé Akari
  1. Love this! Looking forward for the next one. Please check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG FAB!!! i love this collection!! great pics! My fave is the 3rd and 4th ones!!!
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These designs are amazing! I love the ones you decided to upload. Your so good at styling, can you post some of your designs and clothes you make. I would love to see all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! I have posts from my fashion camps that have some of my work and some photoshoots that have the collars I have been making! Here are some of them:
    http://chloeakari.blogspot.com/2010/12/fashion-camp-saic.html
    http://chloeakari.blogspot.com/2009/06/fashion-show.html
    http://chloeakari.blogspot.com/2011/12/nightmare-before-christmas.html
    http://chloeakari.blogspot.com/2011/11/dora-and-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. HES THE BEST!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi darling! you have a cute blog!! feel free to check out mine and follow if you like! thx!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oscar de la rentas style is so feminim and sweet, I like it *__*
    how about following?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Chloé!
    Thanks galore for your comment on my blog and for following me!! I'm also very glad you gave me chance to discover your so pleasant blog! Looking at this post, I see you have very refined tastes, and guess you're as much a de la Renta fan as I am! I'm also a fashion journalist, then if you want, I invite you to take a look at my NYFW review(it's previous the outfit post)
    Of course, I'm following you back!
    XOXO, María José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely collection!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)
    ...maybe we can follow each others?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome picks darling! following u back,xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Chloé,
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Please, check again among your followers: I'm following you as Maria Jose Barcat.
    XOXO from BA, María José
    http://nuarbarcat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing!
    Sorry for the later... Following you back now!
    Have a nice day!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this collection! Oscar de la Renta is always on par!hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes and inspiration.XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. that first look is amazing! love the doll-like hair. such a cute look.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for such nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful, romantic and feminine collection with really nice details, I love it :)
    Kisses from
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete