Dora and I

Posted on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Hello!
 On Saturday my friend Dora and I went around Millennium Park and had a photo shoot! We had lots of fun, singing, skipping and running around! We might have climbed and sat on things we weren't suppose to be on but we got great photos from it! The collar I am wearing I made last week, I also wore it to the fashion show, it has lace and pearls on it. 
ENJOY our lovely photo shoot!
-Chloé Akari
Dora is wearing my moms vintage Jill Stuart black velvet dress with my dads vintage Ungaro Paris tie and my pearl necklace.
I am wearing the collar I made, a black tee, Urban Behavior skirt, Marc Jacobs pink handbag, and a Juicy Couture coat.
Here is my collar!
  1. this is amazing! you have a real eye for photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so great. this is awesome chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sonia! thought the first comment was u...... haha
    love you son son

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures. So cute!! And i am loving that collar.

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like the tenth one of dora

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning. love these. thanks for sharing, love. I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I've got a new outfit post inspired by Marilyn Monroe. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you girls are too cute. looks like a lot of fun :) your sunglasses are awesome too by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks HeyDahye, Anonymous, Fash Boulevard, indie.electronic.alternative., and nik!!!! Nik, yes I am very interested in fashion and fashion photography!!
    Thanks again!!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  9. chloe these pictures are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    TheFashionChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this kind of remains we of lava girl and fish boy. kind of random but it does. i would love to see some of these in time square.

    you both are:fashion forward, runway Savvy and a stylish diva all in one package. what a lovely thing to see your new blogs its like PRESENTS FOR CHRISMAS.

    ReplyDelete