Audrey Platform Wedge Jeffrey Campbell

Posted on Friday, November 25, 2011

Hey guys! Happy Sales day! I have been eying these shoes for a while on Nasty Gal.com. I am in love with so many of Jeffrey Campbell's shoes, he is one of the most amazing shoe designers out there. I am in love with so many of his shoes, they are always so different and unique. I love the detailing on this pair, the zigzags and stitching. I was thrilled to see that Nasty Gal was having a shoes sale! Hurry up it ends in a few hours!! I am so excited for my shoes to come! Hope you love them!! -Chloé Akari
  1. you went with these ones! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I DIE FOR THOSE SHOES!!!
    hon you have a great blog keep it up, you are so talented and Jeffrey Campbell is ahhhhhmazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! Can't wait to see you in them when they arrive!

    http://welivedourlivesinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jeffrey Campbell's designs too, and these are lovely! I think nude heels are just so flattering x

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore JC and these shoes are amazing. If you look back at some of our old posts we have some pairs of JC shoes!
    Thanks for your nice comment on our blog. I really like yours too, and am definitely following you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you'd be brave to walk in these. i don't have the guts to try. they are AMAZING though :)
    following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all!! I am very excited to get them!! I will keep you guys posted on when they come! <3
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  8. These shoes are totally amazing, but as above I'm not sure I could walk in them!! I'm following now - looking forward to seeing you rocking them!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How much were you able to get them for?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you!! I got them for 25% off they were originally $138 and I got them for $103!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing shoes! I love it!!!
    Amazing blog :)

    XOXO
    http://foreverfashion-2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, those are statement wedges! I'd probably break my neck in them though :P They are beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so beautiful its like the loin king on a hot summer day wearing a goddess dress and the tan skin

    ReplyDelete
  14. you got to work, covergirl do a twril on the runway. this shoes gotta luv them girl! hope to see them on ur lovely feet. (jk i hate feet) luv these any way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Helena, Katie and both Anonymous's thank you! Please visit my blog again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just got my Audrey's in the mail today and had to send them back because they were sent to me is bad shape. They were obviously restocked after having been returned in very poor condition. The lining was crinkled and stained, the ankle strap had been wrinkled by use, the sole was coming unglued from use(you could see the glue turning white and stringy), the heel above the stitching had gotten bumpy from something and the toe was squished.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thats so sad :( mine are in great condition, I love them! Order them off nasty gal.com maybe?

    ReplyDelete