Various Styles and Such

Posted on Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hello my lovely readers! (there aren't many of you) I hope you all are well and enjoying fall and winter fashion, I am! Right now I am loving, absolutely loving all the silk and lace and glamour we've been getting. All the black and light rose pinks and cream, it's beautiful. I especially like leather gloves with lovely little buttons, and maybe some lace trim.
If you're like me, and love all the feminine gorgeous-ness then you should look at John Galliano-spring/summer 10, Sonia Rykiel for h&m, Rodarte for Target, Jill Stuart, I'm sure you can figure out some more. It's all just so delicate, it would be nice if you could pair it with furniture, glamorous silk settees and gorgeous fur throws, lace wallpaper, lovely vanity. OOh, it's all so exciting!
Love,
Happy Maddie.
  1. you should draw a outfit like that! big fur coat, leather gloves, underneath a FEMININE pink lacy dress...

    ReplyDelete