Fur vests

Posted on Monday, December 14, 2009

OK if you see my vest in the photo shoot that is on this page then you will understand what I am talking about in a second... Well Maddie and I use this term called "UGH they copied us!!!" which means we did that first but we could not show any one cause we are not fashion designers yet but we will be... So the story about my fur vest well I got that vest in London about 5 years ago and I loved it and so that's why I put it on are blog but any ways just wanted to tell you that they are very in and that don't be scared to wear what you want to wear and don't let any one stop you!!!!(like evil mean people who r one year older then you maybe!!!!)Yes that is what happens to me every day but I don't care about what they think!! BUT NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR VEST WITH SHORT SLEEVE'S NEVER EVER!!!!!!

Love ya,
Chloe
  1. chloe, i really like your fashion sense and i'm not kidding. I'm sorry if you ever thought that I was mean.
    hopefully we can be friends next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock anonymous. ps: clare you rock too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want you guys to know that we aren't making fun of you. good your you for writing this blog, we aren't that mean, if you are nice to us, we will be nice to you. i think its best if this issue is put to rest right now. sorry and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks clare and anonymous we might of had a misunderstanding but I hope that can be forgot. thx

    ReplyDelete