2016 UNPUBLISHED

Posted on Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! 
While reflecting on 2016, there were many ups and downs. In this post I highlight my "ups". This year was a year of immense growth and overcoming challenges. I am so thankful for my family and friends who made the best parts of my year so special. My first full year of living in New York has already been a wild ride and yet I know my journey has just begun. I look forward to the many more adventures to come! I wish everyone a tranquil, balanced, exciting, and inspiring 2017. 

May 2017 bring you peace and love. 
Cheers! 

-Chloé Akari 





















































  1. Happy new year! Love these set of photos, especially your vinyl coat in the first pic and that red dress in what looks like behind-the-scenes photos :)
    Feel free to check out my latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Arianne! Thank you!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible pictures, each and every one of them! and feeling super honored i made it in here ;) cheers to 2017 and all the crazy adventures it may bring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cyndy and Rhea!
    Rhea, I can't wait for the crazy adventures :-*

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete