CATCHing Spring

Posted on Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello! 
They say "adapt or be left behind". Since moving to NYC one thing that I have had to change is my footwear... Sneakers have become my best friends. I've started to accept my true height and save the blisters/ foot cramps for another day. Recently I bought a pair of Adidas sneakers (featured below) and opted not to get the oh so trendy "superstars". From running around to my internship downtown or from class to class they are perfect. New York couldn't be more pleasant than right now. Everyone is out enjoying the weather and the sunshine. Before the shoot Jamie and I went to CATCH NYC's rooftop for lunch. We both had the avocado toast and let me tell you it was the best avocado toast I've ever had! The rooftop itself was very cute and had a great view of the Meatpacking District. After lunch we walked over to the Highline as you do when in the Meatpacking District. I wanted to showcase spring in New York for this shoot. I styled both Jamie and myself with neutral colors that agreed with the Highline backdrop. We strolled down the entire park while stopping every so often to take a few shots.

Cheers, 

-Chloé Akari

Location: The Highline, NYC
My look: Allsaints dress, Adidas sneakers, and Balenciaga handbag. 
Jamie's look: Aritzia top, Frame jeans, Kenneth Cole wedges, Vanessa Mooney necklace, and Céline bag.











Post a Comment