Gray Skies in SoHo

Posted on Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hello, 
The other day my friend Emily and I went down to SoHo to have a fun day of exploring. We went location scouting, did a little shopping, and had a wonderful lunch. It was a perfect cloudy day, hence all my gray. I love monochromatic dressing because I think it looks very clean. When dressing in one color you should try to incorporate detail and/ or shape into your look. Don't be scared of the "groutfit" (all gray outfit) because often times it can look great! Usually a monochromatic outfit will look best with neutral or muted colors. For fall my suggested colors are: gray, black, navy, and plum. 

Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

Photography: Emily Wong 
Location: Soho, NYC

My look: H&M skirt, HUE tights, and Chloé heels. 






Post a Comment