2014 UNPUBLISHED

Posted on Thursday, January 1, 2015


Hello, 
2014 was one of the best years of my life. I will always remember it as a year filled with stress and excitement. I am so thankful for my friends and family for making this year so special. Although this post isn't in my usual format, being all fashion related, it is more personal. I look forward to this next year and can't wait for the new adventures I will go on!! I wanted to share some exciting news... I'm going to be moving to NYC for college next year and couldn't be more excited! I feel that living in New York has always been the right place for me and can't wait to begin exploring!!!! However Chicago will always hold a sweet spot in my heart. I hope that everyone has the best new year! Enjoy my year of 2014 in photos!

Cheers to 2015,

-Chloé Akari










     



























Post a Comment