New York Photo Diary

Posted on Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hello!
This is my first "photo diary". I absolutely love traveling and taking pictures, so I am surprised that this is my first. Most of these pictures were taken on my iPhone so, sorry for the poor quality in some. My little sister Danielle is the other girl in these photos. Most of these pictures were taken in Soho. We spent just under a week in New York and had the best time. Some places that were my favorite restaurant wise were: Balthazar, Tomoe Sushi, Ladurée, and Boqueria. I highly recommend all of them! Here are some reoccurring designers that we both wore: Allsaints, Prada, TopShop, Balenciaga, and Sam Edelman. I already miss being in New York so much! Hopefully another trip is soon to come.

Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari





























  1. Hi dear, your blog is absolutely lovely. So nice! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know and as soon as possible I inmediatelly follow you back :) Have a nice day, great summer and productive blogging!
    Check out my blog here: http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Lívia!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete