Fleurotica 2014

Posted on Saturday, June 14, 2014

Hello lovelies! 
On Thursday I attended Fleurotica 2014. The show was absolutely amazing! This year the event was held at the Garfield Park Conservatory, which is such a beautiful place! I had never been to the Garfield Park Conservatory before, but I highly recommend visiting. There were so many different flowers and plants that I had never seen, from places all around the world. The designs this year were so intricate and detailed. I personally love to see unconventional fashion on the runway and I was very impressed by these designers work. I hope you like these designers pieces!
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

My outfit: Prada heels, TopShop dress, vintage earrings, and Balenciaga cuff.
















  1. Looks like a great show , i love your rings and accessories. lovely pictures.

    StyleandBeautyLounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so gorgeous and unique! All those flowers are beautiful!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those designs are intricately beautiful! Amazing designers' work.. and you're so lucky to be in that event. ;)
    Btw, thank you for the visit on my blog I am already following you now. Do you mind a follow bacK? (if you just like my blog of course! ;) )

    Love,
    cassiecadiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, thanks for your comment, your blog is awesome! You have a great style!

    I want to keep in touch with you. Let me know on my blog

    Laura Macij
    http://www.lauramacij.com/2014/06/sneak-peek-from-new-project-instagram.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Uzo, Shannon, Cassie, Laura. and Estefania!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flower creations look fantastic and I also love your dress.

    http://bellapummarola.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great event girl!! Lucky youu :) I'd love to attend one of those.Everything looks so pretty and stylish.And you look so pretty in that dress!! So stylish xx
    Nice photos girl.Love the shoes!!
    xx

    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Anett and Ozden!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Chloe--Wow--such great photos! Thanks for coming to Fleurotica--we hope you'll come back and visit us again soon. Our outside gardens are a perfect place to stroll on a summer morning or afternoon!

    Barbara Carney, Garfield Park Conservatory

    ReplyDelete