LACMA Urban Light

Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Hello lovelies! 
After my time in beautiful Santa Barbara, I went to LA for the remainder of my trip. I finally was able to go and see the Urban Light art installation outside of the LACMA. I have been meaning to go for a while now because I think it is such a cool piece. I had a great time in LA with my family and friends. I met some wonderful and interesting people. I found one of my new favorite places in LA, Abbot Kinney street! It is a wonderful street with boutiques and yummy little restaurants. I highly suggest going there if you haven't been! The weather was also so prime when I was in California. This weekend in Chicago it is going to be so warm (for Chicago standards!) I am pretty pumped about spring finally arriving! Time to take off the tights and fur coats! 
Enjoy, 

-Chloé Akari

My look: Bec + Bridge dress and Prada heels