Palm Beach Resort Wear

Posted on Monday, February 3, 2014

Hello lovelies! 
Over the weekend Brooke and I went to Palm Beach! If you haven't been you should added it to your bucket list, it is beautiful. We had such a great time laying out and enjoying this amazing view. We enjoyed the 82 degree weather and bright sunshine! It beat the freezing temps in Chicago, that's for sure! This weekend getaway was just what I needed and I couldn't be more thankful and happy that I went. I wanted to express my feelings in our outfits, showing the resort wear and vacation vibes! I also wanted to show the stunning house and pool area that we hung out and stayed at. Enjoy this beautiful view and some resort wear and pictures of us! 
XO

-Chloé Akari

My look: Aqua dress, Denna & Ozzy shoes, and Gold glasses.
Brooke's look: Cynthia Rowley dress and shoes, and Warby Parker glasses.















  1. OMG! I love your looks I and love place!Take me back to summer please!!!

    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful photos! pretty looks!
    following you, too!
    happy day!

    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dresses and great pics :-)
    You have great Ideas and a interesting blog, I really like it!
    what you think, wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know, I would be happy :-)

    Kiss from Swiss, Kira
    schuhRei.ch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Garazi, getcarriedaway, and Kira!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings, Chloé! I landed on "Chloé Akari" for the first time today after seeing you post on someone else's blog. My name is John.

    Maxi dresses (as well as maxi skirts) can be quite beautiful to wear. And speaking of beautiful, your outfit looks exceptionally lovely. Your hair is gloriously long, and your face is lovely. The lace-up sandal boots are a rather tough touch to this lovely dress. No shortage of personality with those boots complimenting this dress. Great style!

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks like a gorgeous view and I love the back on the black maxi dress!

    Best,

    Tamara B.
    LilMissStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shoes xx

    blancheneve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. these pictures are incredibly stunning and I love your outfits!

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog by the way, I checked out yours! So I was wondering if you'd like to follow each other via BLOGLOVIN and GFC? If so, tell me when you followed me and I'll immediately follow back!
    I'd really love to stay in touch!

    With lots of love from Zurich,
    Lory xxx

    http://nomoneyforhighfashion.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this post,amazing pictures and style :)
    Do you want to win a Valentines gift?
    Check out my blog and the Keune giveaway here: http://mykaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com/2014/02/happy-loveruary-keune-giveaway.html
    Thank you in advance!
    xoxo Vesi :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, lovely photosl!! Found your blog on the Teen Vogue Fashion U Class of 2013 group!
    It's so cute :)
    www.DreamInspireDesire.blogspot.com

    xo
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits, you look stunning!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice Outfit, great blog! <3
    Would you like following each other?
    xoxo Maria

    www.mle-photographies.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah this place looks so cool! Rad photos! xx

    chameleonsoul7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my, I'm so jealous that you got to escape the polar vortex of Chicago and go to somewhere with what looks like so beautiful weather! You both look great! xx

    <(") Hoda
    JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you John, Tamara, Bianca, Lory, Vesi, Sabrina, Mafalda, Maria, A Lei, and Hoda!
    You all have such nice comments!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete