Oh Soho Good

Posted on Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey Guys!
I just got back from a quick but wonderful trip to New York City this weekend! I love it there so much! I went to attend the Teen Vogue Fashion University which I will talk about more on my next post! One of my favorite parts of New York is in Soho. It is such a cool and interesting place to eat, shop, or just walk around in. I had so much fun and can't wait to tell you more about my fabulous trip. 
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

My outfit: Prada fur vest, Phillip Lim 3.1 for Target bag, TopShop shoes and necklace, and River Island dress. 





  1. absolutely adore this outfit, love the shoes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look, that last picture is awesome! I wanna here more about this Teen Vogue U thingy.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gabriele, Anonymous, and Indra!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I adore your hair!
    Love your blog! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)
    xx
    http://elationofcreation.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello dear, nice blog, great pics. ;) Do you want to follow each other? Let me know, follow me and I will follow you back. :) http://elizabethlore.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Alena and Elizabeth!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just want to say your blog is amazing! I go to school with you, in a younger grade. I love your photos and would love to talk to you sometime. I want to work in the fashion business when I am older. I am obsessed with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks! Thats so sweet, you can always talk to me, shoot me an email if you want.
    I am happy to hear that you want to go into fashion!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete