Phillip Lim for Target Takes Millennium Park

Posted on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Hello!
Today I went down to the Art Institute to visit some lovely exhibits and then headed off to Millennium Park for a photo shoot. I hope you like my outfit of the day inspired post today! The day I heard that Phillip Lim was creating a line for Target I knew that I would be there to get my hands on at least one of the pieces! I love his work and am very happy with the dress that I found. I love the way it is cut at the bottom. It is an all seasons dress I can wear it all year round. 
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

My outfit: Phillip Lim for Target dress, vintage sunglasses, Dolce Vita booties, HUE tights, and a vintage Zanette handbag. 










  1. love phillip lim, your dress, so chic!
    j'adore
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely here! Would you like to follow each other? x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful outfit and you ! nice blog ;)
    would you like to follow each other ?;) I`ve already started via GFC ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anonymous, Freyas and Fashboom!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will follow you! FOLLOW BACK ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woww@ shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit, so chic and stylish! x

    http://rosiebernice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable!

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I will follow you right back.
    http://outsidethewardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much Zerro, Michelle, Rosie, and Pepi!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your hair! nice outfit :) following you now! hope you visit my blog,

    regards Mrs Vain

    ReplyDelete
  11. I looove the jacket!! <3

    http://sumhaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much Mrs. Vain and Indra!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete