Country Roads

Posted on Saturday, September 7, 2013


Hello!
Last weekend Sarah and I went to Lake Geneva in Wisconsin. We were driving and stopped along the road at some pretty spots. This is the most country that we usually see. We enjoyed our relaxing getaway with the nice sunny weather. This is my last post of the summer, school has begun. I find these cows below so interesting looking. I have never seen them before so I thought I should share. I tried making outfits a contrast but somehow both work in the environment we were in. Enjoy our fall looks!

-Chloé Akari

Location: Lake Geneva, Wisconsin 
Stylist: Chloé Akari
My outfit: Allsaints dress, Dolce Vita booties, and David Yurman necklace.
Sarah's outfit: Talula dress, FRH heels and TopShop necklace.  













  1. great post! <3 you've got a beautiful blog, would you like to follow each other?
    let me know on my blog! :)

    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Viktoria, Cecilia, and Milex!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cool location and lovely dresses. I like the color

    ReplyDelete
  4. the location! ughhh so cool. my favorites are 3, 4, 10 and the last one!!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute looks! <3

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. you both look lovely!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much Anonymous's, Davie & Erica, and Danielle!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the texture detail on the top of your dress and the bottom of the draped so elegantly its gorgeous and romantic.

    C.Michelle
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you C.Michelle I love the detail on it too!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete