Brick Lane

Posted on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Hey guys! 
I had a fun photo shoot with my friend from class, Carlota (http://elles-arrivent.tumblr.com). She is an amazing photographer! We had a great time on Brick Lane wandering about looking for cool graffiti and street art. I have fallen in love with the arty vibe and art acceptance. It was truly amazing having such a talented photographer take pictures for me because I liked many of the pictures, which is rare! You guys should check out her blog too there is more amazing photography. I hope you like my look that I styled. Of course it is black and white but I think it is interesting enough and different from my usual look.
Enjoy,

-Chloé Akari

What I'm Wearing: TopShop shoes and bag, vintage jewelry, and leather dress.

















  1. brick lane is beyond amazing for taking pics, and love your outfit gurl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fantastic, great shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Gabriele and Anonymous!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where was this cool graffiti?! It is amazing! So is the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anonymous! This is in London!

    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete