The New Girl: Gianna

Posted on Thursday, November 22, 2012


Hey guys!
This is my friend Gianna! Gianna is an up and coming model, these are pictures for her book. I photographed and styled her. The clothes are from my sisters closet, except for all of the tights, shoes and jewelry. There was not really a theme for this shoot but I was playing with my sisters youthful ruffles and tool. As you guys know, I love big eyes so of coarse I had fun shooting Gianna. This is a pretty special photo shoot, not like my usual. Well for one this is my first time tell you all or introducing a trend that I am going to be making... I have been layering tights on tights recently and I love it! Having two different colors and or patterns really makes people think and brings something fresh to look at. I challenge you to try it! Look 1: MeMoi and Betsey Johnson tights, Chanel bag, Vintage boots, and Double Zero dress. Look 2: Dolce Vita heels, Stradivarius jacket, and Abercrombie jeans. Look 3: Alice and Olivia sweater dress, Aqua leggings and Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalks. I hope you enjoy this special post! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
-Chloé Akari



















  1. Her EYES are amazing! Great styling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Gianna here over at chloeakari2.blogspot.com !!!
    Come check us out!
    Chloé, when can we meet your new friend!?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very beautiful photos!

    http://tanyasoyer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete