My new design and a bloody knee

Posted on Monday, July 9, 2012

Hey guys! I am excited to show you my new pink skirt that I made! This photo shoot was not planned, which I think is pretty cool! This is why unlike all my other shoots we styled our own outfits, usually I style everything! We were originally going to an event but then decided to do a photo shoot instead! I have been very busy getting ready for my big trip to Central St. Martins in London! I leave this Friday! Well I hope you guys enjoy this last minute shoot! I am wearing: my Rugby blouse, my skirt that I designed, J.Crew head band, and my Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalks. Sarah is wearing: her Ark and Co. blouse, Forever 21 Necklace, her unknown skirt, and my  Kimchi Blue heels. How did this bloody knee happen? Sarah took a spill in an alley and went down, luckily she wasn't in pain! We had quite an eventful night! Always click to enlarge! Enjoy!
Xo
-Chloé Akari



















  1. Thanks a lot for not keeping the secret yo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful skirt, you did great job! Fab shoes as well!
    p.s. Following you now...;)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jelena!
    Sarah hehehe no problem!!
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have one of those skirts? Its so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG soy cute!!!!!!!! Also LOVE the skirt you made, so chic!
    XXXXXOXXO

    -Haley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Brodykent and Haley!! I am so happy you like my new design!
    xo
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete