Oak Street and Nicole Maret

Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012


Hey guys! So this weekend Dora and I went down to Oak Street. I also helped out at a fashion show and met a great new chicago designer named Nicole Maret I loved the few pieces I got to see. She also had the most amazing Christian Louboutin heels, they were black stilettos covered in spikes! I am obsessed! All of her designs were black and very edgy, I liked them a lot! Also hopefully you guys like what I am wearing, my new NAHM dress! I really love it and hope you guys do to! Dora is wearing a new dress of hers from Free People. I hope you like my photographs from this weekend, there will be an exciting post soon! Always click to enlarge! Enjoy!
 -Chloé Akari
LAVIN coming soon!
Here is a little bit from the fashion show
  1. these looks are gorgy girls pouzin around the city. you could be the next the hills but it could be call the winds. hahaha i am so clever. PLEASE MARRY ME? MAYBE? k bye. love you so much these styled outfits are rockin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check out our fan site! @ chloeakari2.blogspot.com we are the official fan site for all things Chloe Akari!

      Delete
  2. OMG these pictures are so great!! I love her blog too guys!!! I love the way she styles and photographs everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dresses are amazing!!!
    love your blog girly!
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both Anonymous, Katie, and my fan page...
    I am so happy you guys all appreciate my work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those pictures under the construction site! Those are such great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Brodykent!! I am glad you love them!
    xo
    -Chloé Akari

    ReplyDelete