My Birthday Wishlist!

Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hey guys so my birthday is coming up on the 24th! I am very excited! I have been online shopping a lot recently and have found many cute things that I want, I though I would show you guys! There are many pastel and patterned things and many great accessories! The Lita's are on my list, that I am wanted for almost over a year, (cross your fingers, I hope I get them!) My lists are from Nasty Gal, Urban Outtfitters and Topshop! I hope you all enjoy the lovely items and there will hopefully be a photo shoot ahead of us! Always click to enlarge! enjoy march birthday girls and boys! -Chloé Akari
  1. When you get some of these items or maybe all of them. can you do a photo shoot so we can see all the cute things you got. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great and well selected wish list! Love the marina dress!If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much guys! Yes I will hopefully be doing a photo shoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great wish list hope you get as many of them as possible

    x
    Claudia- the cou†ure doll

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Claudia!! I did get a few on my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love all of your things there so cute and happy happy birthday

      Delete
  6. Thank you Anonymous, you are so nice!!

    ReplyDelete