Central St. Martins!!

Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hey guys I just wanted to share some very exciting news! This summer there is a 3 week program at Central St. Martins (in London, top fashion design school in the world!) only 16 students are excepted in to this program and I am going!!! Alexander McQueen, John Galliano, Stella McCartney, Sarah Burton, Zac Posen, and Paul Smith just to name a few alumni from Central St. Martins. I am so excited just thinking about summer! It focuses on Research and Idea Generation, Fashion and Accessory Design, Fashion Illustration and Presentation Skills, Working in 3D - Silhouettes and Draping, Fashion Styling and Marketing, and Textile Design for Fashion! I as you may know I have been going to fashion camps for the past three years! Last year I went to NYC to "Fashion Camp NYC" (read more about my NYC trip: http://chloeakari.blogspot.com/2011/08/nyc.html) which was great! Then the other two years I spent at the SAIC, fashion design course, taught by Cheryl Pope (cherylpope.net/HOME.html) She is a great teacher and I highly recommend taking any of her classes! I will talk more about going to London when it gets sooner to the summer! I have finals this weeks so there might be less posting! Hope you like the new theme!!! xo Chloé Akari
  1. Thats a great school for design! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATSSS!!!! :) it's very good school! :)

    http://www.fashioninla-go-svegas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys so much!!!! I am so excited and can not wait to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it really is!!! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete