The 1st Day of 2012

Posted on Sunday, January 1, 2012

As 2012 rolls in we celebrate with lots of sparklers, champagne, and laughter. At least thats how mine is... It snowed for the 2nd time in Chicago today, there was little, but it did snow. Here are pictures of my family, my cousins and sister celebrating with a photo shoot and sparklers. Kyra is wearing my Forever 21 hat, Jeffrey Campbell bow heels, vintage belt, and her Forever21 pants. My sister Danielle is wearing Gap tights, Stella McCartney shorts, and a Aqua sweater. I am wearing a velvet Saks shirt and cashmere head band, Betsey Johnson tights, Jeffrey Campbell Nightwalks, my sisters tutu and my grandmas vintage muff*. Lets make 2012 unforgettable!!!!!! Party on, have a fashionable 2012!!!!
 -Chloé Akari 
 *Grandma's vintage muff: I will do a separate post on it.
  1. I am glad you like my photography! I will think about it thank you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cuteee, love the 3rd pic of kyra!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos!

    http://fashioninla-go-svegas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i<3 all the photos especially the ghost one

    cant wait to see more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute lovin little d! fame name little d!
    i love this chloe please make one of them your prof pic and i love the styling on all three girlies and the lighting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos! :D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys!!! I am so glad you loved the photos and styling!!!

    ReplyDelete