Black, White, Stars, Skulls, Lace and Roses

Posted on Monday, September 19, 2011

I am really into tights right now!! Love, love, love tights! I have been in love with this Alexander McQueen scarf for a long time now. Enjoy!! -Chloé Akari
  1. I LOVE tights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also that scarf is to die for!!!!
    xo
    Hana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stars!!! But quite scandalous ;)
    I also love the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!! LOVE TIGHTS TOO!!! I have wanted that scarf forever!! Love the stars but I would never wear them just like that ;)

    -Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  4. roses are red and voliets are blue and i cant tell you enough that i love you
    guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock girl. fREAKING LOVE THE POST YOU AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoever you are, whatever you do, wherever you may be, when you think of refreshment, think of CHLOÉ

    ReplyDelete