My Tory Burch Story

Posted on Friday, October 2, 2009

Omg I did not tell you guys about my story about Tory Burch. OK so 2 years ago I wrote a business letter to Tory Burch for a school project. I was in 5th grade at the time, I wrote a letter saying how much I loved her designs and how she inspired me to become a fashion designer. I also asked for a autograph because she was my idol. I also wrote " I would love to advertise your shoes by the way I am a size 7 1/2 and I am in love with your orange Reva flats." When I came home from sleep away camp, my Dad said the my school called saying I have a package! I was so excited. ( but I did not want ti get my hopes up for the shoes) I had my dad drive me to my school on the next Monday. I asked for the package and they handed me a big box. OMG! I was so excited! I opened the box and there was a shoe box inside with a letter as well. I grabed the shoe box opened it up and there were the orange flats!!! I was over joyed and perfect fit!!! The latter said "Dear Chloé, Thank you for your letter, you are very sweet! I'm sure you will make a great fashion designer one day. Enclosed are my autographed pictures and a pair of orange flats for you. -Tory" She really is such a nice person and a fabulous designer!

And that is my story
-Chloe
  1. thats incredible, i love tory burch! xx LC

    www.fashionellenewyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete